Revived Real Estate provides a comprehensive range of remodeling services from design through construction. Our expertise and superior customer service allow us to be the best value solution for homeowners realtors and banks alike. We are licensed in HVAC, Plumbing, Home Improvement, Building and Gas. We are currently in the process of getting our real estate license, building analysis certification, and solar system installation certification to better serve our clients. We hold insurance premiums to cover any and all projects we are associated with. A copy of our Certificate of Liability Insurance, trade licenses and business license is available upon request and displayed at every estimate.
Before your next project talk to one of our Construction Experts to go over the process, design and/or any questions you may have along the way. Never allow a NON Licensed and/or Uninsured Contractor to do work on your property. All of Revived Real Estate’s workmanship is covered under a (1) One year Warranty, to help ensure the quality of the work. We pride ourselves in catering to the homeowner and relieving as much stress from the project as possible. If you have any questions about you next project, feel free to contact us, there will be no obligation for the initial meeting/consultation.
Revived Real Estate offers discounts to various organizations, government (state & federal) and military (active & retired) employees. To check current discount rates and/or if your employer qualifies for a discount, contact us.
For tips, photos, giveaways, opinions you can “Follow Us” on Twitter @ Revived_RE, “Like Us” on Facebook @ Revived Real Estate or you can read our blogs/articles at the “Blog” or “Recent Posts” tabs on the right side of the website. Be sure to join our mailing list on the right side &/ or bottom right of our website or on our Facebook page.
We Pride Ourselves On
Quality . Reliability . Integrity . Value
Projects Eligible for G.E. Financing:
UV Light System (Air Purifier)
De-Humidifier & Humidifier
Drain Cleaning, Repair &/or Replacement
- Taking Charge of your Project and House
- Rock Out Your Countertops in Quartz: It’s the Most Popular Option with Consumers and may be safer for your home to.
- Winterizing your House
- Aging in Place
- Top 10 Reasons to Hire a Licensed Contractor
- Changing your Heating & Cooling Thermostat Made Easy
- 10 Ways to Save Energy Costs at Home
- Mechanical (HVAC) Terms & Definitions
- Locating and Isolating Main Water Shut Off Valve
- Common Homeowner Problems and Solutions
Sign up and receive special offers, giveaways and tips!
Revived Real Estate
Referred Local Companies
- Findoha Connecting Homeowners with Qualified & Licensed Contractors
- Home Town Lawns & Landscapes Lawn Care, Landscaping & Property Management
- LindaSubachHomes4U Richmond Area Realtor
- Remodel USA, Inc. Owens Corning Basement Systems
- Sotheby Floors Flooring Supply House
- Sue Cook, Prudential PenFed Realty Prince William County Realtor